- October 17: GM Tri-Fold Soft Tonneau Cover Recall Affects 7,200 Trucks recalls | 4 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 9 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 14 days ago
- October 1: Chevy Camaro Ignition Key Recall Issued Again recalls | 20 days ago
- September 22: Chevy Volt Passenger Airbag Sensor Investigation Opened investigations | 29 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : Replacement Wheel Hub Assemblies
2006 Chevrolet Suburban
Wheel separation can result in a vehicle crash.
Wheels — Cap/Cover/Hub
- Certain federal-mogul replacement wheel hub assemblies with the brand names: National, Carquest P/nos. 515020, 515021, 515025, 515053, 515054, 515059, and 515060, shipped between January 23, 2006, and December 20, 2007, sold for light duty and medium duty trucks. The inboard retention nut used to maintain hub bearing assembly can loosen resulting in an ABS light indication, noise, and/or wheel separation.
- Federal-mogul will notify customers and will replace the hub assembly free of charge. The recall began on February 7, 2008. Owners can contact federal-mogul toll-free at 877-489-6659.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.