- March 11: GM Destination Charge Class Action Lawsuit is Over news | 9 days ago
- February 23: GM Lifter Failure Lawsuit: 17 Plaintiffs Sent to Arbitration news | 25 days ago
- February 11: GM Fuel Pump Module Recall: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain recalls | 37 days ago
- February 9: Chevy and GMC Truck Rear Fuel Tanks May Collapse recalls | 39 days ago
- February 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Flex Fuel Vehicles news | 46 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4670J
2017 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about a no start or another concern after swapping an Engine Control Module or other modules from one vehicle to another. The Global Architecture electrical system associated with these vehicles does not allow controller swaps between vehicles.
Click a tab for more information.