- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 2 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 21 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 29 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #18NA161
2018 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:12V/24V/48V BATTERY
- This technical bulletin provides a procedure for testing the battery cables for voltage drop, Checking for a bad ground at g218, Inspecting for a short at the starter B+ to shield and testing for a faulty battery.
Click a tab for more information.