- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 1 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 14 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 20 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 28 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5392D
2018 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: VEHICLE SPEED CONTROL:ACCELERATOR PEDAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a detent / click with a feel of increased resistance when the accelerator pedal is about ¾ of the way. The new accelerator pedal design has a built-in detent position near the last 1/4 of pedal travel. Dealer should communicate to the customer this is a normal operating characteristic of the vehicle and no repair attempts should be performed.
Click a tab for more information.