- May 13: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit and SS Cars Recalled recalls | 19 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 34 days ago
- April 27: GM Transmission Lawsuit Doesn't Hold Up, Says Automaker news | 35 days ago
- April 21: GM Hard Tri-Fold Bed Cover Recall: Take 2 recalls | 41 days ago
- April 20: Corvette Cracked Wheels Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5630B
2019 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
- This Preliminary information communicates A vehicle may have a concern of no oil pressure and/or P0521 set. the releif valve in the pump is sticking or the number 1 main bearing is damaged. Drop oil pan and confirm #1 main is spun or not. If bearings are OK Then change oil pump.
Click a tab for more information.