- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 3 days ago
- April 25: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 1500, Tahoe and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 15 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 27 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 32 days ago
- April 8: GM Recalls Chevy Camaros Over Steering Wheel Emblems recalls | 32 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5288H
2020 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have any of these concerns remote keyless entry, passive Entry and Start Inoperative, No Fob detect message on driver information center, service tire pressure system, no audio, touch screen Inoperative, Steering Wheel Controls Inoperative, Service Stabilitrak, rear power windows inoperative, rear wiper inoperative, and or a dead battery. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Codes B3101, B144C, C0710, C0544, U1548, U1549, U154A, U0151, U0126, U0415, U0077, U0028 and/or U0029. Technician should inspect the left instrument panel for the wire harness being pinched. Technician will need to repair the wire harness and reroute the wire harness.
Click a tab for more information.