- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 5 days ago
- March 26: Chevrolet Impala StabiliTrak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 12 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 16 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 22 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5448E
2020 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician with a tip when the vehicle stops running after it has been idling for 2.5 hours. This is normal operation of the vehicle built with regular production code BTM and without Regular Production Option Code AVF. If the vehicle was built with regular production code BTM and AVF only has a 1 hour idle time.
Click a tab for more information.