- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 4 days ago
- March 26: Chevrolet Impala StabiliTrak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 11 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 15 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 21 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5479C
2020 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: BRAKES (PWS)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about fluid leaking from the brake caliper piston area found during a service of the vehicle. The substance is actually excess assembly grease from the caliper boot and piston installation. This grease can be cleaned off and the rest of the service completed.
Click a tab for more information.