- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 8 days ago
- March 26: Chevrolet Impala StabiliTrak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 12 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 15 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 19 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 25 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5481E
2020 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: STEERING
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician with additional information on the functionality of Lane Keep Assist. Starting with 2016 model year Lane Keep Assist Regular Production Option Code (UHX) replaced Lane Departure Warning Regular Production Option Code (UFL). Lane Keep Assist is designed to assist the driver in keeping the vehicle from drifting out of a driving lane that has clearly identified markings. The electric power steering provides a gentle steering correction if a lane marking has been crossed and the driver has not actively responded.
Click a tab for more information.