- December 15: GM Liftgate Problems Not Fixed in Recall: Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- December 12: GM Air Conditioning Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- November 16: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 3500 and GMC Sierra 3500 recalls | 31 days ago
- October 30: GM Recalls GMC Canyon, Chevy Colorado and Chevy Volt recalls | 48 days ago
2013 Chevrolet Tahoe Hybrid
0 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Chevrolet Tahoe Hybrid
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Chevrolet Tahoe Hybrid by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
- Currently there are no NHTSA recalls for the 2013 Chevrolet Tahoe Hybrid.