- February 23: Chevy Bolt Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Range news | 5 days ago
- February 9: GM Takata Airbag Recall Includes 6 Million Vehicles recalls | 19 days ago
- January 27: Chevy Camaro Airbag Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 32 days ago
- January 10: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Affects Vortec Engines news | 49 days ago
- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 54 days ago
Chevrolet Preliminary Evaluation PE07013: FUEL PUMP MODULE LEAKS GASOLINE
2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer
FUEL PUMP MODULE LEAKS GASOLINE
Fuel System, Gasoline:Delivery:Fuel Pump
- ODI has received reports that the fuel pump module leaks fuel and or vapor underneath the vehicle.GM states, "the failure mechanism is corrosion of the fuel pump module flange which may lead to a fuel leak.corrosion of the fuel pump module flange is the result of the vehicle operating in a corrosive environment."ODI has upgraded this PE to engineering analysis (EA07-009) to further assess this issue.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.