- August 18: GM Recalls 484,000 Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles recalls | 0 days ago
- August 3: GM Flex Fuel Class Action Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 15 days ago
- June 21: Chevy Traverse Airbag Exploded, GM Announces Recall recalls | 58 days ago
- June 11: Investigation Into GM Sticky Steering Wheels Closed investigations | 68 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #GCUS-3-620
2016 Chevrolet Volt
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- 27660 - Service Update. The engine may stall, followed by a Driver Information Center (DIC) message ?Action Required-Engine Not Available?. This will also cause diagnostic trouble codes P0AB9 (Hybrid/EV System Performance) and P0AC4 (Hybrid/EV Powertrain Control Module Requested MIL Illumination) to set. The engine will not start until the key is cycled. Dealers will reprogram the drive motor power inverter module.
Click a tab for more information.