- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 16 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 35 days ago
- December 13: GM Recalls Buick Encore, Chevy Spark, Traverse and Trax recalls | 41 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 43 days ago
2016 Chevrolet Volt
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Chevrolet Volt
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Chevrolet Volt by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
An improperly inflated air bag increases the risk of injury in a crash. Read more »