- February 21: Chrysler Pacifica Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- February 15: Ram Trucks Recalled For Rollaway Threat recalls | 8 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 9 days ago
- February 5: FCA Fights Ram and Jeep Emissions 'Defeat Device' Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- February 4: Ram and Jeep Diesel Emissions Recall Forthcoming news | 19 days ago
2013 Chrysler 200
Worst 2013 200 Brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- squeaks when backing up7
- brakes didn't engage1
- brakes not working properly1
- premature brake wear1
- rotors have black spots and car only has 24k miles1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes21
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control8
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic3
- NHTSA: Traction Control System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 200 Model Years
Curious how the 2013 200 compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 200 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 200.