- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 0 days ago
- May 23: Mopar Gooseneck Ball Kits Recalled by Chrysler recalls | 2 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 2 days ago
- May 22: Ram 4500 and 5500 Trucks Recalled To Fix Brake Hoses recalls | 3 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 3 days ago
2013 Chrysler 200
2013 Chrysler 200 Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Stalls/Shuts Off While Driving8
- Rattles When Starting6
- Engine Turns Over, Won't Start2
- Over Heating And Check Engine Lights On2
- Accelerator Not Working Properly1
- Engine Light Goes On And Off Randomly1
- Engine Oil Blew Out Driving On The Highway1
- Lost Acceleration1
- NHTSA: Engine41
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control18
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 200 Model Years
Curious how the 2013 200 compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 200 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 200.