- February 21: Chrysler Pacifica Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- February 15: Ram Trucks Recalled For Rollaway Threat recalls | 8 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 9 days ago
- February 5: FCA Fights Ram and Jeep Emissions 'Defeat Device' Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- February 4: Ram and Jeep Diesel Emissions Recall Forthcoming news | 19 days ago
2013 Chrysler 200
Worst 2013 200 Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls/shuts off while driving6
- rattles when starting6
- engine turns over, won't start2
- over heating and check engine lights on2
- accelerator not working properly1
- engine light goes on and off randomly1
- engine oil blew out driving on the highway1
- lost acceleration1
- NHTSA: Engine29
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control16
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 200 Model Years
Curious how the 2013 200 compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 200 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 200.