- November 14: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clock Spring Recall May Be Needed news | 6 days ago
- November 6: 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Recall Issued Over Floor Mats recalls | 14 days ago
- November 2: Jeep Renegade Recall Issued Over Fuel Pump Failures recalls | 18 days ago
- November 1: Chrysler Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Recall Issued Over Fire Risk recalls | 19 days ago
- October 31: Chrysler Recalls 2019 Jeep Cherokee Over Stalling Issue recalls | 20 days ago
2013 Chrysler 200
2013 Chrysler 200 Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Stalls/Shuts Off While Driving10
- Rattles When Starting6
- Engine Turns Over, Won't Start2
- Over Heating And Check Engine Lights On2
- Accelerator Not Working Properly1
- Engine Light Goes On And Off Randomly1
- Engine Oil Blew Out Driving On The Highway1
- Lost Acceleration1
- NHTSA: Engine51
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control20
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 200 Model Years
Curious how the 2013 200 compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 200 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 200.