- October 16: Jeep Wrangler Recall: Track Bar Brackets Separate From Frames recalls | 6 days ago
- October 9: Chrysler Recalls Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio SUVs recalls | 13 days ago
- October 2: Bosch CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- October 1: EcoDiesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Chrysler Vehicles Are Illegal news | 21 days ago
- September 30: Alfa Romeo Giulias and Stelvios Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 22 days ago
2017 Chrysler 200
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Chrysler 200
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Chrysler 200 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
If the vehicle maintains its speed or accelerates despite attempts to deactivate the cruise control, there would be an increased risk of a crash. Read more »