- May 9: Fires Cause Recall of 2021 Jeep Cherokees recalls | 7 days ago
- May 8: Jeep and Dodge Seat Belts Fail to Retract: Investigation Closed investigations | 8 days ago
- May 6: Chrysler Class Action Lawsuit Over 'Destination Charge' news | 10 days ago
- May 1: Dodge Durango Recall Issued For Missing Parts recalls | 15 days ago
- March 9: Chrysler Headrest Deployed, Owner Blames Cheap Plastic news | 68 days ago
2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2006 is the worst year for PT Cruiser engine complaints. Having an engine light on is annoying, but it's the complaints about the engine shutting-off while driving that really have us concerned.
2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Difficulties Shifting In Warmer Weather4
- Difficulty Shifting Gears3
- Tipm Power Lost To Pcm3
- Gear Shift Cable1
- Jerks/Hard Starting Intermittently1
- Transmission Slips/Check Engine Light On1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control Module (Tcm, ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2006 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.