- December 9: 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Loose Sensors recalls | 7 days ago
- December 6: Alfa Romeo Giulia Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 10 days ago
- December 2: Chrysler 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Awaits Final Settlement news | 14 days ago
- November 28: Chrysler Prevails in Jeep Wrangler Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Wranglers Over Door Latches recalls | 24 days ago
2010 Chrysler Town & Country
2010 Chrysler Town & Country Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Stalls/Shuts Down While Driving59
- Excessive Oil Consumption4
- Rough Idle & Rpm Fluctuation3
- Check Engine Light On1
- NHTSA: Engine218
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling26
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control26
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.