- March 20: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled For Steering Fluid Leaks recalls | 2 days ago
- March 17: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Kill 4, Injure 6 investigations | 5 days ago
- March 17: Remington Walden Lawsuit Award of $40 Million Upheld news | 5 days ago
- March 15: 303,000 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Sagging Gas Tanks recalls | 7 days ago
- March 13: 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Recalled For Wiper Problems recalls | 9 days ago
2010 Chrysler Town & Country
2010 Chrysler Town & Country Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls/shuts down while driving57
- excessive oil consumption4
- rough idle & rpm fluctuation3
- check engine light on1
- NHTSA: Engine195
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling26
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control25
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.