- January 16: Chrysler Says Hacking Lawsuit Should Be Tossed Out news | 0 days ago
- January 12: Chrysler Pacifica Stalling Problems Cause Recall recalls | 4 days ago
- January 8: Alfa Romeo Giulia and Stelvio Recalled Due to Brake Fluid recalls | 8 days ago
- January 8: Chrysler Uconnect Lawsuit Continues For Kansas Customers news | 8 days ago
- January 5: Chrysler Pacifica Engine Stall Complaints Cause Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
2010 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2010 Town & Country engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls/shuts down while driving56
- excessive oil consumption4
- rough idle & rpm fluctuation3
- check engine light on1
- NHTSA: Engine163
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling26
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control23
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.