- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 20 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 28 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 28 days ago
- August 13: Mahindra ROXOR Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 38 days ago
- August 13: Jeep Cherokees and Chrysler Pacificas Recalled Over Halfshafts recalls | 38 days ago
2010 Chrysler Town & Country
2010 Chrysler Town & Country Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Stalls/Shuts Down While Driving59
- Excessive Oil Consumption4
- Rough Idle & Rpm Fluctuation3
- Check Engine Light On1
- NHTSA: Engine208
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling26
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control25
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.