- July 27: Jeep Compass Oil Consumption Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- July 10: Chrysler Steering Wheel Airbag Cover Recall Issued recalls | 29 days ago
- June 8: Chrysler Oil Consumption Lawsuit Targets Tigershark Engines news | 61 days ago
- May 24: Dodge Dart Manual Transmission Problems Debated in Court news | 76 days ago
- May 18: Chrysler Valve Stem Lawsuit Loses Plaintiff news | 82 days ago
2010 Dodge Avenger
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2010 Dodge Avenger
Official recalls have been issued for the 2010 Dodge Avenger by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Dodge service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Dodge customer service.
If the frontal air bags, seat belt pretensioners, and side air bags are disabled, there is an increased risk of injury to the vehicle occupants in the event of a vehicle crash that necessitates deployment of these safety ... Read more »
Leaked power steering fluid onto hot engine components could cause a fire. Read more »
This could result in brake failure without warning which could cause a crash. Read more »