- May 24: Dodge Dart Manual Transmission Problems Debated in Court news | 8 days ago
- May 18: Chrysler Valve Stem Lawsuit Loses Plaintiff news | 14 days ago
- May 8: Chrysler Engine Oil Consumption Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- April 8: Chrysler Radio Software Recall Affects 365,000 Vehicles recalls | 54 days ago
- April 8: Dodge Durangos and Jeep Grand Cherokees Recalled recalls | 54 days ago
Dodge TSB #08-084-19
2018 Dodge Challenger
Affected Component: BACK OVER PREVENTION
- Radio and Back-up Camera Enhancements This bulletin involves updating the radio software level to 1848.24. Customers may experience one or more of the following: Green horizontal lines on back up display, in reverse (If this is the customer concern use camera LOP 18-60-02-Y7, on JL vehicles only). Ghost Touch, features, modes and App?s changing, without drivers input. Speaker pop noise when using Bluetooth device. When vehicle is first started the radio will reset and the time display shows 12:00. Audio distortion and volume fluctuation. Blank rear camera image in reverse (If this is the customer concern use camera LOP 18-60-02-Y7) JL only. Audio cutting in and out during memory recall. Ring tone too loud. AM/FM volume fluctuates. While in CarPlay® or AndroidAuto® Google® maps showing wrong location. Phone disconnected after first call. Black screen or White screen with vertical lines. PIN clear and volume locked while KeySense is used. Audio static while in SXM/SAT modes. Echo heard during Bluetooth phone calls. The radio is locked up. The radio remains on after ignition has been turned off. The radio resets. The radio screen turns black. The radio screen shows messages ?Software Update? or ?Reinsert USB Device? and displays that screen in a continuous loop.
Click a tab for more information.