- May 24: Dodge Dart Manual Transmission Problems Debated in Court news | 8 days ago
- May 18: Chrysler Valve Stem Lawsuit Loses Plaintiff news | 14 days ago
- May 8: Chrysler Engine Oil Consumption Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- April 8: Chrysler Radio Software Recall Affects 365,000 Vehicles recalls | 54 days ago
- April 8: Dodge Durangos and Jeep Grand Cherokees Recalled recalls | 54 days ago
Dodge TSB #18-104-19
2018 Dodge Challenger
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Flash: Powertrain Control Module (PCM) Updates This bulletin involves reprogramming the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) with the latest available software. Customers may experience one or both of the following: A long crank time during engine start. Air Conditioning (A/C) clutch is intermittently not engaging when cruise control is activated.
Click a tab for more information.