- May 24: Dodge Dart Manual Transmission Problems Debated in Court news | 8 days ago
- May 18: Chrysler Valve Stem Lawsuit Loses Plaintiff news | 14 days ago
- May 8: Chrysler Engine Oil Consumption Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- April 8: Chrysler Radio Software Recall Affects 365,000 Vehicles recalls | 54 days ago
- April 8: Dodge Durangos and Jeep Grand Cherokees Recalled recalls | 54 days ago
Dodge TSB #23-033-19 REV. A
2018 Dodge Challenger
Affected Component: STRUCTURE
- Hood Bezel is Warped and Hood Paint is Damaged or Chipped This bulletin involves replacing the hood bezel, inspecting the hood for paint damage and if required, refinishing the entire hood. The customer may describe the following: The hood bezel is warping and in some cases, chipping the paint on the sides and corners of the hood bezel opening. If a Demon customer (U.S. Only) visits the dealership prior to being contacted or receiving the RRT letter from SRT, please have the customer call SRT Premium Care at 1-855-778-8326 to arrange an appointment. Ask the customer to reference ?Replacing their Demon Hood Bezel? when calling.All (U.S. Only) customers will be contacted by a Customer Care Advisor regarding this Service Bulletin. If the customer (U.S. Only) chooses to have their vehicle repaired by a third party preferred paint facility with reimbursement,an inspection with photos of the damaged paint are to be performed by the dealership. These customers must also receive a new hood bezel from the dealership for installation at a third party facility.Perform the Diagnostic Procedure. Proceed toStep 1of the Diagnostic Procedure. All (Canadian Only) customer vehicles must be inspected. Hood bezels will only be released through the Tech Hotline Center 1-800-361-2702 (English) or 1-800-361-1702 (French).
Click a tab for more information.