- January 11: Dodge Demon Class Action Lawsuit: Motion to Dismiss news | 7 days ago
- December 14: Chrysler Headrest Lawsuit Certified as a Class Action news | 35 days ago
- December 13: Chrysler Lifetime Warranty Lawsuit Dismissal Requested news | 36 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Demon Hood Scoop Lawsuit Says Hoods Warp news | 36 days ago
Dodge TSB #23-033-19
2018 Dodge Challenger
Affected Component: STRUCTURE
- Hood Bezel is Warped and Hood Paint is Damaged or Chipped This bulletin involves replacing the hood bezel, inspecting the hood for paint damage and if required, refinishing the entire hood. The customer may describe the following: The hood bezel is warping and in some cases, chipping the paint on the sides and corners of the hood bezel opening. If a Demon customer (U.S. Only) visits the dealership prior to being contacted or receiving the RRT letter from SRT, please have the customer call SRT Premium Care at 1-855-778-8326 to arrange an appointment. Ask the customer to reference ?Replacing their Demon Hood Bezel? when calling.All (U.S. Only) customers will be contacted by a Customer Care Advisor regarding this Service Bulletin. If the customer (U.S. Only) chooses to have their vehicle repaired by a third party preferred paint facility with reimbursement, an inspection with photos of the damaged paint are to be performed by the dealership. These customers must also receive a new hood bezel from the dealership for installation at a third party facility.Perform the Diagnostic Procedure. Proceed toStep 1of the Diagnostic Procedure. All (Canadian Only) customer vehicles must be inspected. Hood bezels will only be released through the Tech Hotline Center 1-800-361-2702 (English) or 1-800-361-1702 (French).
Click a tab for more information.