- May 24: Dodge Dart Manual Transmission Problems Debated in Court news | 8 days ago
- May 18: Chrysler Valve Stem Lawsuit Loses Plaintiff news | 14 days ago
- May 8: Chrysler Engine Oil Consumption Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- April 8: Chrysler Radio Software Recall Affects 365,000 Vehicles recalls | 54 days ago
- April 8: Dodge Durangos and Jeep Grand Cherokees Recalled recalls | 54 days ago
Dodge TSB #24-012-19
2018 Dodge Challenger
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:AIR CONDITIONER
- Flash: HVAC System Enhancement This bulletin involves reprogramming the Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC)Module with new software. Customers may experience one of the following:Unpleasant odor in the vehicle after driving from highway speed limits back downto city speed limits. The left temperature door is inoperable(2014-2018 Vehicles Only). Updating the HVAC software will correct these conditions.
Click a tab for more information.