- May 24: Dodge Dart Manual Transmission Problems Debated in Court news | 8 days ago
- May 18: Chrysler Valve Stem Lawsuit Loses Plaintiff news | 14 days ago
- May 8: Chrysler Engine Oil Consumption Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- April 8: Chrysler Radio Software Recall Affects 365,000 Vehicles recalls | 54 days ago
- April 8: Dodge Durangos and Jeep Grand Cherokees Recalled recalls | 54 days ago
Dodge TSB #9003109
2018 Dodge Challenger
Affected Component: VISIBILITY:WINDSHIELD WIPER/WASHER
- Washer Fluid Level Sensor Prior to replacing this part due to "Low Washer Fluid" tell tale light on the dash and the washer fluid bottle is full, please perform this inspection: Check if float sensor is rotated off location from the bottle anti-rotation features that surround the SENSOR. Check to determine if the issue has been resolved. Continue with repair if necessary. Please contact Chris Koch at cell (248) 248-622-6417 if you have questions or need additional information.
Click a tab for more information.