- May 24: Dodge Dart Manual Transmission Problems Debated in Court news | 8 days ago
- May 18: Chrysler Valve Stem Lawsuit Loses Plaintiff news | 14 days ago
- May 8: Chrysler Engine Oil Consumption Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- April 8: Chrysler Radio Software Recall Affects 365,000 Vehicles recalls | 54 days ago
- April 8: Dodge Durangos and Jeep Grand Cherokees Recalled recalls | 54 days ago
Dodge TSB #9003763
2018 Dodge Challenger
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- Transfer case seal, Transmission Output Seal If vehicle has a fluid leak between the transfer case and the transmission on an AWD vehicle and it has been determined that the transfer case is leaking from the vent hole, don't replace the input seal. The vehicle can be repaired by: Transfer Case replace - 68214750A$ 3.6 Pentastar 68214751A$ 5.7 Hemi Replace Front Case Half - 68101734A$ 3.6 Pentastar 68101734A$ 5.7 Hemi Note: The transfer case oil already has dye in it so leak confirmation with a black light can be achieved.
Click a tab for more information.