- July 10: Chrysler Steering Wheel Airbag Cover Recall Issued recalls | 2 days ago
- June 8: Chrysler Oil Consumption Lawsuit Targets Tigershark Engines news | 34 days ago
- May 24: Dodge Dart Manual Transmission Problems Debated in Court news | 49 days ago
- May 18: Chrysler Valve Stem Lawsuit Loses Plaintiff news | 55 days ago
- May 8: Chrysler Engine Oil Consumption Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 65 days ago
2011 Dodge Grand Caravan
2011 Dodge Grand Caravan Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- TIPM Faulty, Will Not Start, Hard To Start139
- TIPM Faulty23
- Faulty Alternator11
- Car Won't Start9
- Engine Cuts Out While Driving3
- Battery Exploded On Start-Up1
- Radio Not Working Properly1
- Starter Hanging Up1
- NHTSA: Electrical System292
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Grand Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Grand Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Grand Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Caravan.