- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 5 days ago
- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 34 days ago
- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 44 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 65 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 72 days ago
1996 Dodge Ram 2500
Worst 1996 Ram 2500 drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train10
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly9
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal9
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Center Support Bearing1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Ram 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 2500.