- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 62 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 73 days ago
- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 85 days ago
1999 Dodge Ram 2500
Worst 1999 Ram 2500 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake & abs light on, speedometer doesn't work properly2
- brake lights on1
- fuse keeps blowing1
- will not start1
- NHTSA: Electrical System8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Ram 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 2500.