- November 28: Fiat 500 Cars Recalled For Gear Shifter Failures recalls | 16 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler TIPM Recall Issued For 698,000 SUVs recalls | 22 days ago
- November 17: Dodge Grand Caravans Recalled For Seat Problems recalls | 27 days ago
- November 12: FCA Recalls Dodge Challengers and Dodge Chargers recalls | 32 days ago
- October 22: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Certified As a Class Action news | 53 days ago
NHTSA — Steering: Linkages Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.