- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 8 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 32 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 58 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 60 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 61 days ago
Dodge Recall 861: Daimlerchrysler/Lower Control Arm
2000 Dodge Ram 2500
If the bracket separates the vehicle could experience reduced directional stability, braking degradation and/or vehicle pull under braking.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Lower Arm
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks. The welds at the right side lower control arm bracket to axle tube attachment may have inadequate fatigue life due to poor weld quality. This can lead to separation of the control arm bracket from the axle tube.
- Dealers will replace the front axle with a properly welded front axle.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.