- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 21 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 36 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 60 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 86 days ago
2000 Dodge Viper
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2000 Dodge Viper
Official recalls have been issued for the 2000 Dodge Viper by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Dodge service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Dodge customer service.
Loss of brake fluid can lead to a decrease in brake line pressure and an increase in stopping distance, which can result in a vehicle crash. Read more »
The cracks could eventually lead to separation of the steering rack from the frame of the vehicle. Separation of the steering rack could result in unexpected ... Read more »
In the event of a crash, the harness may not properly restrain an occupant, increasing the risk of personal injury. Read more »
In the event of a crash, the child seat may not be properly attached increasing the risk of injury to the child. Read more »