- October 8: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCabs With Fixed Headrests recalls | 12 days ago
- October 7: Ford Bronco Recall Issued Over Airbag Failures recalls | 13 days ago
- October 2: Ford Fusion Transmission Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- September 30: Ford Mustang Backup Camera Not Working, Alleges Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- September 29: More Than 126,000 Ford Explorers Recalled Over Rear Suspensions recalls | 21 days ago
1991 Ford Aerostar
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1991 Ford Aerostar
Official recalls have been issued for the 1991 Ford Aerostar by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
Loss of braking can result. Read more »
This condition could cause overheating, smoke, and possibly fire in the steering column area of the vehicle. Read more »
Driver may believe the vehicle is safely engaged in parkwhen the gear is not truly engaged. This can lead to the vehicle jumping out ofgear unintentionally, vehicle rollaway when parked on a sloped surface, andinadvertent motion when the vehicle is started. All of these conditions canresult in a vehicle ... Read more »
Vehicles would not comply with FMVSS 210. Read more »