- November 9: Ford Explorer Police Interceptor Investigation Closed investigations | 1 days ago
- November 5: Ford Recalls Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 5 days ago
- October 28: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 13 days ago
- October 24: Ford Focus Canister Purge Valve Recall Issued recalls | 17 days ago
- October 16: Ford F-250 and F-350 Tailgates Opening Without Warning investigations | 25 days ago
2013 Ford Edge
Body / Paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Edge has its fair share of problems, but chief among them is an annoying “door ajar” warning light that won’t shut off even when the door is most definitely closed. While the retina-burning, ever-present false reminder on your dashboard is bad, it points to a deeper problem that can drain the battery, leave the doors unlocked while in motion, or render the key fob useless.
2013 Ford Edge Body / Paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Excessive Noise At Highway Speeds1
- Power Lift Gate Opens While Driving1
- Rear Hatch Latch Is Broken1
- Tailgate Door Handle Broken1
- Water Leaks Into Interior1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body189
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 78
- NHTSA: Structure2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Trunk Lid 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Edge Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Edge compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Edge overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Edge.