- June 10: Ford Explorer Class Action Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 4 days ago
- June 3: Recall: Ford F-150 Driveshafts May Detach recalls | 11 days ago
- May 31: Ford Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Alive on Appeal news | 14 days ago
- May 29: Ford Edge SUVs Recalled For Seat Belt Problems recalls | 16 days ago
- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 16 days ago
Brake Booster Failure
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Edge has its fair share of problems, but chief among them is an annoying “door ajar” warning light that won’t shut off even when the door is most definitely closed. While the retina-burning, ever-present false reminder on your dashboard is bad, it points to a deeper problem that can drain the battery, leave the doors unlocked while in motion, or render the key fob useless.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 88,950 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 9 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace brake booster (6 reports)
- not sure (3 reports)