- October 8: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCabs With Fixed Headrests recalls | 12 days ago
- October 7: Ford Bronco Recall Issued Over Airbag Failures recalls | 13 days ago
- October 2: Ford Fusion Transmission Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- September 30: Ford Mustang Backup Camera Not Working, Alleges Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- September 29: More Than 126,000 Ford Explorers Recalled Over Rear Suspensions recalls | 21 days ago
2013 Ford Edge
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Edge has its fair share of problems, but chief among them is an annoying “door ajar” warning light that won’t shut off even when the door is most definitely closed. While the retina-burning, ever-present false reminder on your dashboard is bad, it points to a deeper problem that can drain the battery, leave the doors unlocked while in motion, or render the key fob useless.
2013 Ford Edge Brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Brakes Unresponsive13
- Brake Booster Failure10
- Pressure Release Sound When Braking6
- Rear Calipers Seized Up6
- Premature Brake Wear3
- Braking Unexpectedly2
- Loud Grinding Noise When Braking1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes309
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control48
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic6
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: Master ...2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Air1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock/Traction Control/Electronic Limited Slip: Control Unit/Module ...1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Power Assist: Vacuum1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Edge Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Edge compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Edge overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Edge.