- November 19: Ford Bubbling Paint Warranty Is a 'Sham,' Says Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 3 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 3 days ago
- November 16: Ford Recalls Four 2019 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 4 days ago
- November 16: Ford Explorer Recall Issued Over Fuel Pressure Sensors recalls | 4 days ago
2013 Ford Edge
Exhaust System Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Edge has its fair share of problems, but chief among them is an annoying “door ajar” warning light that won’t shut off even when the door is most definitely closed. While the retina-burning, ever-present false reminder on your dashboard is bad, it points to a deeper problem that can drain the battery, leave the doors unlocked while in motion, or render the key fob useless.
2013 Ford Edge Exhaust System Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Edge Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Edge compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Edge overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Edge.