- February 14: Brake Fluid Leaks Cause Ford Escape and Lincoln MKC Recall recalls | 7 days ago
- February 13: 2006 Ford Ranger Owners Warned to Park the Trucks recalls | 8 days ago
- February 1: Exploding Sunroof in Ford Escape Causes Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- January 29: Ford Focus Suspension Lawsuit is Over news | 23 days ago
- January 27: Ford Recalls 2018 Expedition and Lincoln Navigator SUVs recalls | 25 days ago
2013 Ford Edge
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Edge has its fair share of problems, but chief among them is an annoying “door ajar” warning light that won’t shut off even when the door is most definitely closed. While the retina-burning, ever-present false reminder on your dashboard is bad, it points to a deeper problem that can drain the battery, leave the doors unlocked while in motion, or render the key fob useless.
Worst 2013 Edge Lights Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Edge Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Edge compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Edge overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Edge.