- October 16: Ford F-250 and F-350 Tailgates Opening Without Warning investigations | 1 days ago
- October 12: Ford F-150 Brake Pedals Go to the Floors: Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- October 10: Ford GT Recall Issued After Car Catches Fire recalls | 7 days ago
- October 10: Ford Fiesta and Focus Owners in Thailand Win PowerShift Case news | 7 days ago
- October 7: Ford Water Pump Class-Action Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 10 days ago
2014 Ford Edge
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: There was plenty of hope that Ford would fix their “door ajar” warning light issue for the 2014 model year. This widespread problem has caused the previous 3 model years to stay on top of defect trend lists. Unfortunately, early reports indicate this annoying problem might still be an issue in 2014.