- February 17: Ford F-150 Automatic Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- February 15: Ford Duratec Lawsuit Over Water Pumps May Be Ending news | 4 days ago
- February 15: Ford Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- February 12: Ford Toe Link Recall Includes Flex, Taurus and Lincoln MKT recalls | 7 days ago
- February 1: Ford Focus and Fiesta Transmission Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 18 days ago
2014 Ford Edge
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: There was plenty of hope that Ford would fix their “door ajar” warning light issue for the 2014 model year. This widespread problem has caused the previous 3 model years to stay on top of defect trend lists.
So far, the 2014 Edge doesn't share the poor reputation of prior model years.