- June 13: Ford Recalls F-150 Trucks That Received Faulty Recall Repairs recalls | 12 days ago
- June 12: Ford Explorer Recall: Suspension Problems in 1.2 Million SUVs recalls | 13 days ago
- June 11: Ford Truck 'Death Wobble' Lawsuit Includes F-250 and F-350 news | 14 days ago
- June 10: Ford CP4 Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Says Automaker news | 15 days ago
- May 26: MyFord Touch Class Action Lawsuit Preliminarily Approved news | 30 days ago
2014 Ford Edge
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: There was plenty of hope that Ford would fix their “door ajar” warning light issue for the 2014 model year. This widespread problem has caused the previous 3 model years to stay on top of defect trend lists.
So far, the 2014 Edge doesn't share the poor reputation of prior model years.