- November 25: Ford Edge Lawsuit Dismissed Over EcoBoost Flexplates news | 4 days ago
- November 8: Ford F-150 10-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 21 days ago
- October 26: Ford Bronco Sport Moonroofs May Fly Away recalls | 34 days ago
- October 22: Ford Ranger SuperCabs Recalled For Seat Belt Issues recalls | 38 days ago
- October 8: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCabs With Fixed Headrests recalls | 52 days ago
2014 Ford Edge
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: There was plenty of hope that Ford would fix their “door ajar” warning light issue for the 2014 model year. This widespread problem has caused the previous 3 model years to stay on top of defect trend lists.
So far, the 2014 Edge doesn't share the poor reputation of prior model years.