- August 8: Ford F-150 Doors Won't Latch Closed in the Cold: Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- August 7: 1.4 Million Ford F-150 Trucks Investigated for B-Pillar Fires investigations | 14 days ago
- August 6: Ford Emissions Lawsuit Says Power Stroke Engines Illegal news | 15 days ago
- July 24: Ford Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Gains Traction in Florida news | 28 days ago
- July 23: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Concerns Heard in Court news | 29 days ago
2014 Ford Edge
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: There was plenty of hope that Ford would fix their “door ajar” warning light issue for the 2014 model year. This widespread problem has caused the previous 3 model years to stay on top of defect trend lists. Unfortunately, early reports indicate this annoying problem might still be an issue in 2014.