- May 19: Ford Recalls EcoSports in U.S. Federalized Territories recalls | 4 days ago
- May 18: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Due To Parking Brake Cables recalls | 5 days ago
- May 14: Bosch Power Steering Bolts Cause Recalls recalls | 9 days ago
- May 2: Ford Transit Trailer Tow Module Recall Expanded recalls | 21 days ago
- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 31 days ago
2014 Ford Edge
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: There was plenty of hope that Ford would fix their “door ajar” warning light issue for the 2014 model year. This widespread problem has caused the previous 3 model years to stay on top of defect trend lists. Unfortunately, early reports indicate this annoying problem might still be an issue in 2014.