- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 5 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 20 days ago
- April 6: Rollaway Danger: Ford F-150, F-650, F-750 and Ford Expedition recalls | 21 days ago
- April 6: Cop Sues Ford Over Alleged Carbon Monoxide Poisoning news | 21 days ago
- April 4: Lawsuit Alleges Weak Ford F-250 Roof Killed Georgia Couple news | 23 days ago
2014 Ford Edge
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Ford Edge
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Ford Edge by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
If the fuel pump fails, the vehicle may stall without warning, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the halfshaft and linkshaft become disengaged while driving, power will no longer be transmitted to the wheels, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash. ... Read more »