- August 12: Ford Brake Hose Recall May Not Have Included Enough Models investigations | 1 days ago
- August 7: Ford E-Series Weight Ratings Are Allegedly Wrong: Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- August 1: 2021 Ford Bronco Engine Failures Investigated investigations | 12 days ago
- July 23: Ford Super Duty Emissions Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 21 days ago
- July 22: Ford Mustang Mach-E Class Action Lawsuit Follows Recall news | 22 days ago
2014 Ford Edge
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Ford Edge
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Ford Edge by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
The failed bracket could result in a loss of park function which can cause unintended vehicle movement, and loss of motive power while driving which increases the risk of a crash. ... Read more »
If the fuel pump fails, the vehicle may stall without warning, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the halfshaft and linkshaft become disengaged while driving, power will no longer be transmitted to the wheels, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash. Additionally, if the parking brake is not applied before exiting the vehicle, the vehicle may roll away despite the transmission being placed in 'Park', increasing ... Read more »