- August 8: Ford F-150 Doors Won't Latch Closed in the Cold: Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- August 7: 1.4 Million Ford F-150 Trucks Investigated for B-Pillar Fires investigations | 10 days ago
- August 6: Ford Emissions Lawsuit Says Power Stroke Engines Illegal news | 11 days ago
- July 24: Ford Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Gains Traction in Florida news | 24 days ago
- July 23: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Concerns Heard in Court news | 25 days ago
2014 Ford Edge
CarComplaints.com Notes: There was plenty of hope that Ford would fix their “door ajar” warning light issue for the 2014 model year. This widespread problem has caused the previous 3 model years to stay on top of defect trend lists. Unfortunately, early reports indicate this annoying problem might still be an issue in 2014.
2014 Ford Edge Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Edge Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Edge compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Edge overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Edge.