- October 8: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCabs With Fixed Headrests recalls | 14 days ago
- October 7: Ford Bronco Recall Issued Over Airbag Failures recalls | 15 days ago
- October 2: Ford Fusion Transmission Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- September 30: Ford Mustang Backup Camera Not Working, Alleges Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
- September 29: More Than 126,000 Ford Explorers Recalled Over Rear Suspensions recalls | 23 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 47201
2014 Ford Edge
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Replacing the original equipment SYNC/Navigation system with either an aftermarket SYNC/Navigation kit or modifying original SYNC/Navigation parts to provide additional features is not recommended nor supported on any Ford, Mercury or Lincoln vehicle. Only approved Genuine Ford accessories or originally installed systems are supported and certified to function correctly with other vehicle systems. If you suspect a system has been modified, the following resources can be used to verify original equipment: Monroney Label (Window Sticker), Professional Technician Society (PTS) OASIS tab select SYNC or HVBOM. For Genuine Ford accessories use: PTS Workshop Tab select Dealer Installed Accessory or Accessory Installation.
Click a tab for more information.