- October 26: Ford Bronco Sport Moonroofs May Fly Away recalls | 0 days ago
- October 22: Ford Ranger SuperCabs Recalled For Seat Belt Issues recalls | 4 days ago
- October 8: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCabs With Fixed Headrests recalls | 18 days ago
- October 7: Ford Bronco Recall Issued Over Airbag Failures recalls | 19 days ago
- October 2: Ford Fusion Transmission Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 47948
2014 Ford Edge
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- SSM 47948 - 2010-2019 Various Vehicles - Turbocharged Engines - Oil Supply Filter Replacement When Replacing The Turbocharger Or The Turbocharger Oil Supply Tube For 2010-2019 vehicles equipped with turbocharged engines, when diagnosing and/or replacing turbo related concerns, all steps within the Workshop Manual (WSM) procedure must be followed including replacement of all mandatory discarded parts. When specified in the WSM, the turbocharger oil supply filter must be replaced whenever the turbocharger or the turbocharger oil supply tube are replaced. Turbocharger bearing failure may occur if oil starvation occurs due to a restricted filter.
Click a tab for more information.