- March 18: Ford Door Ajar Sensor Lawsuit Says Warning Lights Stay On news | 3 days ago
- March 16: Ford Explorer Exhaust Fumes in the Cabin Causes Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- March 14: Ford Focus and Fusion Recalled For Clutch Problems recalls | 7 days ago
- March 14: Ford Recalls 1.4 Million Cars For Steering Wheels That May Fall Off recalls | 7 days ago
- March 5: 2016 Ford Shelby GT350 Mustang Transmissions Overheat: Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
2006 Ford Escape
CarComplaints.com Notes: With solid trends of engine failure — $4,500 to fix at 85,000 miles avg — AND transmission failure — $3,000 to fix at 75,000 miles avg — we can't recommend the 2006 Ford Escape to anyone except your worst enemy.
2006 Ford Escape Brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- abs light is on4
- brake caliper sticking1
- brakes and rotors wear out prematurely1
- grinding sound when braking1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes24
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic14
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric6
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock3
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control2
- NHTSA: Parking Brake2
- NHTSA: Parking Brake: Conventional: Mechanical: Linkage ...1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Switches: Brake Warning1
- NHTSA: Traction Control System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escape Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Escape compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escape overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escape.