- February 21: Ford Emissions Investigation Opened After Employees Speak Up investigations | 24 days ago
- February 19: Ford Fusion Energi Recall Ordered To Prevent Electrical Shocks recalls | 26 days ago
- February 17: 1998 Ford Explorer Rollover Crash Will Cost Ford $152 Million news | 28 days ago
- February 14: Recall: Ford Mustang, Lincoln Nautilus and Lincoln Navigator recalls | 31 days ago
- February 13: Lincoln Continental Door Latch Recall Includes 28,200 Cars recalls | 32 days ago
2008 Ford Escape
2008 Ford Escape Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Power Steering Failure102
- Lower Steering Column Connector Worn Out8
- Too Much Play In Steering With Noise While Turning7
- Vibration In Column At Idle And Loss Of Power Steering7
- Shaking At Idle4
- Creaking Noise From Steering When Turning1
- Rack And Pinion Failure, Unable To Steer1
- NHTSA: Steering862
- NHTSA: Steering: Column10
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System5
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escape Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Escape compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escape overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escape.