- June 20: NHTSA Denies Petition to Investigate Ford and Mercury SUVs investigations | 3 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls 27 Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 10 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Over Brake Hose Problems recalls | 10 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-150s, Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators recalls | 10 days ago
- June 9: MyFord Touch Settlement Agreement Has Serious Problems: Judge news | 14 days ago
2008 Ford Escape
2008 Ford Escape Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Power Steering Failure98
- Lower Steering Column Connector Worn Out8
- Too Much Play In Steering With Noise While Turning7
- Vibration In Column At Idle And Loss Of Power Steering7
- Shaking At Idle4
- Creaking Noise From Steering When Turning1
- Rack And Pinion Failure, Unable To Steer1
- NHTSA: Steering783
- NHTSA: Steering: Column9
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System5
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escape Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Escape compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escape overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escape.