- October 13: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fears Will Be Calmed news | 3 days ago
- September 27: Ford Recalls F-150, F-650 and F-750 Trucks in 3 Recalls recalls | 19 days ago
- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 30 days ago
- September 15: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Investigation Upgraded investigations | 31 days ago
- September 12: Ford PowerShift Dual-Clutch Transmission Settlement Questioned news | 34 days ago
2008 Ford Escape
Worst 2008 Escape steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power steering failure86
- lower steering column connector worn out8
- too much play in steering with noise while turning7
- vibration in column at idle and loss of power steering7
- shaking at idle4
- creaking noise from steering when turning1
- rack and pinion failure, unable to steer1
- NHTSA: Steering603
- NHTSA: Steering: Column8
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System4
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escape Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Escape compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escape overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escape.