- October 16: Ford Ranger Recall: HVAC Blower Motor Fire Risk recalls | 5 days ago
- October 15: Ford MPG Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Economy Ratings Are Wrong news | 6 days ago
- October 4: Ford Escapes Added to Seatback Recliner Recall recalls | 17 days ago
- October 4: 2020 Ford Explorer Recalled For Wiring Harness Problems recalls | 17 days ago
- October 4: Ford F-Series Super Duty Trucks Recalled For Axle Problems recalls | 17 days ago
2008 Ford Escape
2008 Ford Escape Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Power Steering Failure103
- Lower Steering Column Connector Worn Out8
- Too Much Play In Steering With Noise While Turning7
- Vibration In Column At Idle And Loss Of Power Steering7
- Shaking At Idle4
- Creaking Noise From Steering When Turning1
- Rack And Pinion Failure, Unable To Steer1
- NHTSA: Steering907
- NHTSA: Steering: Column11
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System5
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escape Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Escape compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escape overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escape.