- January 6: Ford Swollen Lug Nuts Lawsuit Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- January 4: Ford Expands Takata Airbag Recalls by 953,000 Vehicles recalls | 12 days ago
- January 4: Ford EcoSport Recall Issued For 2019 Models recalls | 12 days ago
- December 30: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Says Reverse Doesn't Work news | 17 days ago
- December 25: Ford F-150 B-Pillar Fire Investigation Closed After Recall investigations | 22 days ago
2008 Ford Escape
2008 Ford Escape Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Power Steering Failure101
- Lower Steering Column Connector Worn Out8
- Too Much Play In Steering With Noise While Turning7
- Vibration In Column At Idle And Loss Of Power Steering7
- Shaking At Idle4
- Creaking Noise From Steering When Turning1
- Rack And Pinion Failure, Unable To Steer1
- NHTSA: Steering840
- NHTSA: Steering: Column10
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System5
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escape Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Escape compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escape overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escape.