- October 16: Ford Ranger Recall: HVAC Blower Motor Fire Risk recalls | 5 days ago
- October 15: Ford MPG Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Economy Ratings Are Wrong news | 6 days ago
- October 4: Ford Escapes Added to Seatback Recliner Recall recalls | 17 days ago
- October 4: 2020 Ford Explorer Recalled For Wiring Harness Problems recalls | 17 days ago
- October 4: Ford F-Series Super Duty Trucks Recalled For Axle Problems recalls | 17 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Ford Escape has an acceptable complaint history so far, with leaking rear window problems showing up as the main concern so far. NHTSA complaint data shows an early pattern of problems with stalling while driving.
Another concern is the 2012 Escape rolled onto its roof during an NHTSA side impact test so it only received a marginal side impact rating ... not good.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 58,750 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 8 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (5 reports)
- rebuild transmission (3 reports)