- November 30: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Trucks With 7.3L Engines recalls | 1 days ago
- November 27: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 4 days ago
- November 19: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Settlement news | 12 days ago
- November 15: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 16 days ago
- November 14: Ford Driveshaft Recall Affects Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 17 days ago
Ford Recall 14S03: Doors May Open While Driving
2013 Ford Escape
A door that opens unexpectedly may result in an unrestrained occupant falling from the vehicle, increasing the risk of injury.
Structure — Body — Door
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain model year 2013-2014 Escape vehicles manufactured October 5, 2011, through April 10, 2014. Due to an assembly misalignment between the exterior door handle and the door outer panel, the affected vehicles have doors that may be difficult to close or may possibly open while driving.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and correct the mounting of the door handles, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began on May 30, 2014. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-800-392-3673. Ford's number for this recall is 14S03.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.