- August 8: Ford F-150 Doors Won't Latch Closed in the Cold: Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- August 7: 1.4 Million Ford F-150 Trucks Investigated for B-Pillar Fires investigations | 10 days ago
- August 6: Ford Emissions Lawsuit Says Power Stroke Engines Illegal news | 11 days ago
- July 24: Ford Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Gains Traction in Florida news | 24 days ago
- July 23: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Concerns Heard in Court news | 25 days ago
Ford Recall 14S03: Doors May Open While Driving
2013 Ford Escape
A door that opens unexpectedly may result in an unrestrained occupant falling from the vehicle, increasing the risk of injury.
Structure — Body — Door
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain model year 2013-2014 Escape vehicles manufactured October 5, 2011, through April 10, 2014. Due to an assembly misalignment between the exterior door handle and the door outer panel, the affected vehicles have doors that may be difficult to close or may possibly open while driving.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and correct the mounting of the door handles, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began on May 30, 2014. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-800-392-3673. Ford's number for this recall is 14S03.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.