- August 7: Ford E-Series Weight Ratings Are Allegedly Wrong: Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- August 1: 2021 Ford Bronco Engine Failures Investigated investigations | 8 days ago
- July 23: Ford Super Duty Emissions Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 17 days ago
- July 22: Ford Mustang Mach-E Class Action Lawsuit Follows Recall news | 18 days ago
- July 20: Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator Fire Recall Causes Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: The top problem trend for the 2014 Escape is transmission failure at around 70k miles.
This is relatively low mileage for an expensive transmission failure ($4,500 average to fix), but unless the trend becomes more established, we are only awarding the 2014 Escape our "Beware of the Clunker" badge for now.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 71,850 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 3 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (2 reports)
- replaced broken coupler and vacuum pump (1 reports)