- February 29: Ford Recalls E-Series and F-Series Vehicles For Axle Problems recalls | 0 days ago
- February 28: Ford F-150 Recall To Prevent Engine Heater Cable Fires recalls | 1 days ago
- February 26: Ford F-150 LED Headlight Recall Includes 217,000 Trucks recalls | 3 days ago
- February 17: Ford F-150 Automatic Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- February 15: Ford Duratec Lawsuit Over Water Pumps May Be Ending news | 14 days ago
Engine Won't Turn Over, Will Not Start
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The top problem trend for the 2014 Escape is transmission failure at around 70k miles.
This is relatively low mileage for an expensive transmission failure ($4,500 average to fix), but unless the trend becomes more established, we are only awarding the 2014 Escape our "Beware of the Clunker" badge for now.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 49,750 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 5 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace battery (3 reports)
- not sure (2 reports)