- June 13: Ford Recalls F-150 Trucks That Received Faulty Recall Repairs recalls | 6 days ago
- June 12: Ford Explorer Recall: Suspension Problems in 1.2 Million SUVs recalls | 7 days ago
- June 11: Ford Truck 'Death Wobble' Lawsuit Includes F-250 and F-350 news | 8 days ago
- June 10: Ford CP4 Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Says Automaker news | 9 days ago
- May 26: MyFord Touch Class Action Lawsuit Preliminarily Approved news | 24 days ago
Power Steering Failure
CarComplaints.com Notes: The top problem trend for the 2014 Escape is transmission failure at around 70k miles.
This is relatively low mileage for an expensive transmission failure ($4,500 average to fix), but unless the trend becomes more established, we are only awarding the 2014 Escape our "Beware of the Clunker" badge for now.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 68,100 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)